Become a participant in the activity of Areacreativa42 by becoming a member. Since 2021, membership of the Association is free and it is necessary to apply by sending an email.
Once registered, you will receive news of current initiatives, invitations to the inauguration of exhibitions and the opportunity to participate in events organized by Areacreativa42.
In our growth path we have been able to appreciate the importance of the commitment of our voluntary members.
The contribution you can make to the Association by making your skills available is important and will help us in the pursuit of our association goals and therefore in the organization of exhibitions, events, workshops, educational paths and artist residences.
Anyone wishing to be a supporting member can pay a contribution to the following IBAN, indicating in the reason for payment “Support for the Areacreativa42 Association”
Bank transfer at Banca Sella
Name: AREACREATIVA CULTURAL ASSOCIATION 42
Reason: Support for the Areacreativa42 Association
IBAN: IT 03 L 03268 30860 053847651860
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Areacreativa42 is committed to ensuring that the principles of the Child Protection Policy (CPP) are respected. It has adopted a Child Protection Policy and a Code of Conduct. The protocol of behavior refers to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, to the international guidelines of the CERV, to those of the Guarantor for Childhood and Adolescence according to the Italian legislation that protects and promotes the rights of minors , proclaimed at an international level and to the guidelines of the Privacy Guarantor.
The activities with minors involve teachers and volunteers led by teachers, who have adequate and proven training. The association has prepared a document summarizing the code of conduct which is signed by the collaborators. The didactic sector is directed by Giulia Chiono, psychologist, psychotherapist expert in the development of children and adolescents.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Areacreativa42 is committed to keeping children safe.
A42 promotes effective actions aimed to ensure children wellbeing and protection, focusing on the prevention of physical and mental abuses and all forms of violence against children.
A42 recognizes that all A42 Managers, Employees, Associates and Representatives and those of partner organizations coming into contact with children have a fundamental duty of care towards them. A42 condemns all forms of abuse and violence against children that can be perpetuated outside and inside the organization.
A42 Child protection Policy is grounded on
– A42mission, vision and values;
– A42 Child protection Policy the UN Child Rights Convention (Art. 19);
– General Comment No. 13 (2011) of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child – the right of the child to freedom from all forms of violence;
– Keeping children Safe Coalition Child Protection Standards.
- Children involved in any A42directly implemented as well as supported Action, in Italy, in Europe and in Developing Countries;
- A42 Managers, Employees, Associates and Representatives in A42 facilities, programmes,
- Partner organizations’ staff, associates and representatives;
- Sponsors, Donors, and visitors;
- Teachers involved in A42 programmes;
- External contractors and consultants who provide services;
DEFINITIONS UNDER THE CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
In line with the UNCRC, for the purposes of the present Policy, a child means every human being below the age of eighteen years. (UNCRC)
In line with WHO definitions, child abuse or maltreatment constitutes all forms of physical and/or emotional ill-treatment, sexual abuse, neglect or negligent treatment or commercial or other exploitation, resulting in actual or potential harm to the child’s health, survival, development or dignity in the context of a relationship of responsibility, trust or power. Physical abuse is defined as those acts that cause actual physical harm or have the potential for harm. Sexual abuse is defined as those acts where a perpetrator uses a child for sexual gratification. Emotional abuse includes the failure of a caregiver to provide an appropriate and supportive environment, and includes acts that have an adverse effect on the emotional health and development of a child. Such acts include restricting a child’s movements, denigration, ridicule, threats and intimidation, discrimination, rejection and other non-physical forms of hostile treatment.
Neglect refers to the failure of a caregiver to provide for the development of the child in one or more of the following areas: health, education, emotional development, nutrition, shelter and safe living conditions.
This policy is set up by a set of principles that are derived from the UNCRC and from the Comment No. 13 (2011) of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child, and includes:
– No violence against children is justifiable; all violence against children is preventable;
– A child rights-based approach to child caregiving and protection requires a paradigm shift towards respecting and promoting the human dignity and the physical and psychological integrity of children as rights-bearing individuals rather than perceiving them primarily as “victims”;
– The concept of dignity requires that every child is recognized, respected and protected as a rights holder and as a unique and valuable human being with an individual personality, distinct needs, interests and privacy;
– Children’s rights to be heard and to have their views given due weight must be respected systematically in all decision making processes, and their empowerment and participation should be central to child caregiving and protection strategies and programmes;
– The right of children to have their best interests be a primary consideration in all matters involving or affecting them must be respected, especially when they are victims of violence, as well as in all measures of prevention.
The Child Protection Policy applies to all A42 Managers, Employees, Associates and Representatives who must comply with its requirements. In addition, A42 Child protection policy applies to all A42 partner organizations’ staff and representative
TRANSPARENCY – AMOUNTS PAID BY PUBLIC ORGANISATIONS DURING 2018
LAW 124 of 2017
– 25/01/2018 reference year 2017 project City of Rivarolo Canavese
Resolution 211 of 9/11/2017 amount € 7000
Amount received € 6992.25
– 06/03/2018 reference Piedmont Region L. R. 58 project year 2017
It determines 669 / A2003A of 11/12/2017
Advance Artist residence project € 4000
– 24/07/2018 reference Piedmont Region L.R. 56 project year 2017
Down payment for Artist Residence Project € 1000
– 25/07/2018 reference Piedmont Region L.R. 56 project year 2017
Deposit for the Artist Residence Project € 5000
– 12/21/2018 reference CRT Foundation project Art Prize CBM fourth edition
Practice 2017-0633 (56445) Amount received € 15,000
– 12/27/2018 project reference year 2018 City of Rivarolo Canavese
Resolution 199 of 09/20/2018 amount € 6,400
Amount received: € 6392.25